- Rail Platforms, Waiting Rooms & Waiting Shelters
- Airport Arrivals & Departures
- Special Assistance Desks
- Railway Station and Airport Car Parks
- Multi-storey Car Parks
- Sport Stadiums
- Urban City Centres
- University Campuses & Colleges
- Public and National Parks
- Shopping Centres and Malls
Standard Three Button
TDM’s Standard Three Button Help Point is available using a variety of technologies. This includes GSM, GSM-R, PSTN and VoIP formats. These Help Points provide information and assistance directly to the customer.
The Help Point allows the public to speak directly to a central operator from any remote location and can also allow the operator to observe the caller via CCTV and connect the call with emergency services as required.
The robust, weatherproof and vandal proof system enables an organisation to have fingertip control over remote situations ensuring public safety with total reliability. The third button can easily be configured to a number of scenarios, including ‘Next Train’ and ‘Samaritan’ options. It is essential that there is a clear point of emergency contact for the public.
TDM’s range of Help Points offers just that. Our distinct white, round Help Points are easily identifiable and have been installed across many locations.
- Three buttons
- Robust and hard-wearing
- Integrated Speaker and Microphone
- Mountable on wall, post or existing structure
- Approved by Network Rail and widely used throughout UK
- Audio Frequency Induction loop (AFIL) system for the hearing impaired