- Can be installed in remote and inaccessible locations
- Can be branded with company colours and logos
- Hands free operation
- For indoors and outdoors applications
- Vandal resistant
- Simple and cost-effective installation
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) Compliant
The Pyxis from TDM is a vandal resistant Call Point for indoor and outdoor applications.
This hands-free system enables effective two-way voice communication between the public and the Operator; this enables the Operator to determine the level of emergency assisted needed and also to offer reassurance to the member of the public.
- Two buttons
- Robust and hard-wearing
- Integrated Speaker and Microphone
- Mountable on wall, post or existing structure
- Approved by Network Rail and widely used throughout UK
- Audio Frequency Induction loop (AFIL) system for the hearing impaired