- GSM-R Dispatching (EIRENE -MORANE compliant)
- Digital/analogue radio dispatching
- Public Address (live, pre-recorded)
- Dispatching of emergency calls
- Text messaging (SMS)
- Handling ordinary phone calls (VoIP, ISDN, analogue)
The System Operating Terminal (SBG) is the NIS platform’s standard operating terminal and is used to handle all system functions.
The operating terminal can be configured and managed by the central management system.
Inputs are made via the intuitive touch-screen monitor and, depending on the application and situation, calls can be made using a handset, a high-quality gooseneck microphone or a comfortable wireless headset. The device is compact and robust with a splash-proof seal and a stable stand with optional mounting.
- Handset with integrated PTT
- Broadband Gooseneck Microphone with PTT
- Passive cooling
- Hands-free operation with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Ambient noise suppression (noise gating) integrated acoustic shock protection